The Simms Flyweight Pliers are one of the coolest, most ergonomic designs we have seen to date. Really cool fit in the hand and super positive grip whether tying knots or removing hooks. A welcome addition to the expansive plier line-up here at the shop.
Prep gear in advance or make micro-adjustments in the moment with tough, functional Flyweight Pliers — the go-to tool for both freshwater and light-tackle anglers.
* Anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters
* Unique ergonomic shape allows a variety of grips for anglers with hands of all sizes
* Textured jaws for crushing barbs and split shot
* Built in cutters for precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet
* Holster designed to attach to HEXGRID, PALS webbing or 38mm wading belts
* Made in Bozeman, Montana USA
Simms Flyweight Pliers- color is Titanium- item #13468026