The Ranger fat tire electric bike is built with features designed for a longer, smoother ride. Even when you’re far off the grid:
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: Available in both 750 watt and 1000 watt options, the motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, a 7-speed drivetrain, and powerful 750 or 1000W hub--drive motor with removable thumb throttle; the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills.
- Improved braking: Equipped with Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes, with a large 203mm rotor the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control over rough and rolling terrain.
- Fat tires: Featuring mountain bike fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
Motor / Class: 1000W | 750W (Hub-Drive)
Battery:12.8AH/48V | 614Wh | 10 lbs
Range: Up To 48 miles*
Modes: 5 Levels Of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 7-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension:Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” (MD, LG) | 24" x 4.0 (SM)**
Weight: 65 lbs
Load Capacity:325 lbs
Color: Sandstone | Veil Poseidon Dry Camo | Charcoal | True Timber
Sizes:S | M | L
Speed:Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
Class:1 | 2 | Unclassified