Simms Freestone Hip Pack is your ticket to being fully prepared on the water. This durable, water-resistant hip-pack features pockets and double zipper for easy access to everything you need. Compression straps carry a jacket, a pass-through sleeve holds a net, and a stretch mesh pocket keeps your water bottle or thermos within easy reach.
Simms Freestone Hip Pack info
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys.
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or Flyweight Bottle Holster; small exterior stretch pocket for additional storage
- Water bottle sheath on underside accommodates liter bottle width; Underside compression straps for securing jacket
- FABRIC TECHNOLOGY:
- 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment
- 200D Polyester Liner