The Utility Pack is a versatile storage pouch that easily adapts to how you're fishing. It can be connected to the straps on your waders and worn on the chest using the included Yakoda carabiners, attached to a belt through the webbing loops on the back for use as a minimalist wet wading setup, and fastened to the outside of your pack during the hike in.
Inside, a large main compartment is designed to accommodate a Slim Tin and Utility Wallet, with room for a few extra small items, and two stitched pockets are perfect for stashing extra leaders and your fishing license.
- Several webbing tabs and loops for connecting forceps, nippers, and other accessories
- Patch of Texas shearling wool for drying and storing flies
- Webbed zipper pocket for indicators or floatant
- Tippet Holder with tippet adapter
- Designed, tested, and made in Colorado
Tippet, forceps, flies, and indicators not included.
•Weight: 3.3 oz
•Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.75" x 1.25"
•Materials: X-Pac, Texas Shearling